Across Pacific & Asia
REASONS I STOPPED ATTENDING
1. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
2. The people sitting next to me didn't seem very friendly.
3. The seats were too hard.
4. The coach never came to call on me.
5. The referee made a decision I disagreed with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites - they came only to see what
others were wearing.
7. Some of the games went into overtime and I was late
8. The band played songs I didn't like.
9. The games were scheduled when I wanted to do other things.
10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing
11. Since I read a book about football, I know more than the
coaches do, anyhow.
12. I don't want to take my children, because I want them to
choose for themselves what sport they like best.
A across Pacific Magazine
C Chr'n Ministries & Churches
R Referrals & Reconciliation
O Outreach Opportunities
S Service Opportunities
S Schools & Sponsorships
Your feedback is important to us.
Please share your ideas, suggestions, or reports
Direct your email to Across Pacific to Home Page.