Parenthood... If it was going
it never would have started with something called labour!
Shouting to make your children obey
using the horn to steer your
car - and you get about the same results.
To be in your children's memories
- you have to be in their lives today.
The best way to keep kids at home is
the home a pleasant atmosphere.
- And to let the air out of the tires.
The right temperature in a home is
by warm hearts,
- not by hot heads.
Life's golden age is when the kids
old to need baby-sitters
- and too young to borrow the family car.
Grandparents are similar to a piece
to have around
- and easily wrapped around the fingers of grandchildren.
God gave you two ears and one mouth...
- so you could listen twice as much as you talk.
Adolescence is the age when children try to bring up their parents.
Cleaning your house while your kids
home is like
- trying to shovel the driveway during a snowstorm.
Oh to be only half as wonderful as my
thought I was when he was small
- and half as stupid as my teenager now thinks I am.
There are only two things a child
willingly: communicable disease
- and his mother's age.
Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
Adolescence is the age at which
stop asking questions
- because they know all the answers.
An alarm clock is a device for
people who don't have small
Why is it that our children can't
Bible in school, but they can in
Kids really brighten a household;
- they never turn off any lights.
C Chr'n Ministries & Churches
R Referrals & Reconciliation
O Outreach Opportunities
S Service Opportunities
S Schools & Sponsorships
Please share your ideas, suggestions, or reports