1) When on a one way street,
stay to the right to allow oncoming traffic to pass.
2) Never, ever, stop for a pedestrian -
unless he flings himself under the wheels of your car.
3) The first parking space you see
will be the last parking space you see.
4) Never get in the way of a car that needs extensive body work.
5) Always look both ways when running a red light.
6) Never use directional signals when changing lanes.
They only warn other drivers to speed up and not let you in.
7) Making eye contact revokes your right of way.
8) Whenever possible, stop in the middle of a crosswalk to ensure
inconveniencing as many pedestrians as possible. And if a pedestrian ahead
of you steps into the road, speed up, honk or yell loudly and chase him back
up on the curb. Pedestrians have no rights.
Your feedback is important to us.
Please share your ideas, suggestions, or reports ...
Direct your email to Across Pacific Magazine
to Across Home Page..